Tuesday, February 8, 2011

we're at the top of the world

what if we were made for eachother?
born to become bestfriends and lovers.
i want to stay right here in this moment with you.
over and over and over again.

Photobucket

i spent an amazing weekend with my boyfriend.
his heartbeat put me to sleep every night,
& i loved waking up next to him each morning.


i truly believe that everything happens for a reason,
and it's brought my baby back to me. i thank God everyday for
putting this beautiful boy in my life. he's the only one i can see myself
spending the rest of my life with, and that's what i plan on doing.
i fall more in love with him each day.



est. 5.11.08/10.02.10
i love you kelly leroy houston.
God bless the broken road that led me straight to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment